Create Change from the Inside Out: Transitioning Life and Organization
Michelle Ewalt Is the Founder and Executive Coach for Team in Transition; specializing in personal and professional development solutions for individuals, teams, and organizations to align with principles of workability, effectiveness, and productivity.
Results are achieved through key focus areas:
- Align Natural Instincts and Talent
- Integrate Foundational Principles
- Invigorate Presence and Leadership
- Consult Organization’s Transition
Whole Foods Market (HQ)
United States Civilian Army
National Football League (NFL)
City of Chula Vista
Local Athletes & Coaches
Zach Scott Theatre, and more….
Benefits of Integrated Coaching & Consulting
- Inspire imagination and utilization of core instincts, passion and talent; translating action into productivity.
- Lift limiting core beliefs and avail mental resources to engage talent and increase levels of individual and organization effectiveness.
- Imbue impact into message, vision, and intentions for refocused leadership; integrate results for workability.
- - Personal clarity and presence
- - Owning my leadership skills and personal power
- - Increasing levels of ease in relationships
Working with instead of against my natural way of being has made a huge difference in the enjoyment of what I do and is providing me opportunities that I had not dreamed of. Michelle is an inspiring coach with incredible insight as well as very practical experience that integrates personal and career aspects together.”
Global Real Estate Executive, AMD